How to get your Pension back.

To all foreigners leaving Japan

You can receive two types of refunds.

① You can receive the Lump-Sum Withdrawal Payment from Japan Pension Service.

② You can receive the refund of the tax that was deducted from the Lump-Sum Withdrawal Payment.

For example, if you were working for 3 years in Japan with a monthly salary of 270,000 yen.

You could receive a total of 868,000 yen.

Asahi Business Solution Co., Ltd. will work for you
so that you can receive your refund money.

You can read a detailed explanation by clicking the button below that applies to your current situation.

Required documents